Eidon Bone Support Liquid Ionic Mineral Blend 60 ml
- Brand: Eidon Ionic Minerals
- Product Code: Eidon16
- Availability: In Stock
2 or more -5%
Give your bones and teeth all the necessary nutrients for their strengthening and healing!
Eidon ionic minerals are clean not only in their composition, but also energetically. Eidon's bottling room is equipped with a supersonic sound (HSS) speaker that directs 528 hertz frequencies at the minerals during bottling.
While most of us recognize Calcium as an important mineral for bone health, Calcium and other minerals represents only 20-40% of total bone mass and Calcium alone is not sufficient for proper bone health and strength. Trace elements, especially Silica, are also essential for normal growth and development of skeletons in humans. Although they are minor structural components of teeth and bone, they play important functional roles in bone metabolism and bone turnover. In addition, these minerals need to be present in the appropriate ratios in order to be optimally effective. Eidon Bone Support is the only liquid supplement to offer these essential minerals in their proper ratios, all in a silica base:
- Boron: Recent studies have reported possible improvements in bone mineral density in women who supplemented with boron. Boron's role in bone maintenance appears to be associated with its interactions with other minerals such as Calcium and Magnesium.
- Calcium: 98% of the body's Calcium is stored in our bones. Its primary function in bone is to create rigidity (giving us our distinctive shape) and as a storehouse for the body's metabolic needs for Calcium such as nerve transmission, blood clotting, and blood pH balancing.
- Magnesium: 64% of the body's Magnesium is concentrated in the bones. Magnesium is necessary for Calcium regulation.
- Manganese: The role of Manganese in cartilage appears to be centered on its involvement in the synthesis of proteoglycans, which are major constituents of cartilage's extra cellular matrix.
- Silica: Studies indicate that Silica supplementation can promote bone density, resiliency, and strength. Silica is essential for building the bone/collagen matrix that other minerals bond with for proper mineralization.
- Sulfur: Approximately 10% of the body's total Sulfur content is concentrated in bone. Proteins involved in musculoskeletal development and support all require Sulfur within their molecular framework.
- Zinc: This mineral regulates secretion of calcitonin from the thyroid gland which influences bone turnover and calcium reabsorption to maintain blood pH. Serum and bone levels of Zinc are often low in individuals who experience bone loss associated with aging.
Buy the only nutritional supplement for bone support with the right ratio of all important bone minerals!
Eidon Liquid Minerals are All Natural, Highly Bioavailable and contain NO sugars, starch, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or animal by-products. Vegan and Gluten-Free. Eidon uses the finest ingredients known to us in the formulation of their unique preparations. Out of respect for all life, they do not test - nor have they ever tested - their products on animals.
NOTE: The Bone Support blend will usually have varying degrees of cloudiness. This does not impact the absorbability or efficacy of the product.