Mary Ruth's Bio Organic Ashwagandha Root Drops 30 ml
- Brand: MaryRuth Organics
- Product Code: MaryRuth22
- Availability: January 2024
2 or more -5%
adaptogenic | neuroprotective | nervine
Let Yourself Relax And Feel Great With This Long-Used Herb!
Used in traditional Ayurveda for centuries, Ashwagandha Root may help to alleviate stress and regulate homeostasis.
Liquid herbal extract from Mary Ruth Organics
Bio/organic - No GMOs - Vegan - No Alcohol
30 ml | 60 servings
How it works
- Ashwagandha Root (Withania somnifera), has been used in traditional Ayurveda for centuries.
- Sometimes referred to as the “Royal Herb” for its wide range of suggested effects in traditional use, this root is said to smell like a horse (“ashwa” in Sanskrit), and it was believed that consuming it gave you the power of a horse.
- In Ayurveda, ashwagandha root is often served as a Rasayana, an herbal preparation thought to promote a youthful state of health and happiness.
- An important traditional use of this herb is as a nervine — one of a group of plants that are traditionally known to have a soothing and supporting effect on the mind and nervous system.
- In addition to its traditional use, ashwagandha has been found to be an adaptogen that may help to alleviate stress and regulate homeostasis, while as a neuroprotective herb, it may support the nervous system.
Support your mental and physical well-being and order Organic Ashwagandha, which you will love not only for its pleasant taste, but also for its simple application!
Shake well before use. Take up to 15 drops (0.5 mL) 1 to 3 times a day, or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional. Can be taken directly by mouth or added to water.
In traditional herbalism, adaptogen is a group of herbs that are commonly used to support the body in dealing with the onslaughts and stresses of life, both environmental, physical and mental.
Ashwaganda (Indian Ginseng) is a very versatile adaptogen that can also interest you with the following effects:
- Cognitive activity
Cognitive functions are one of the main areas of the human psyche, their centers located in different parts of the brain. Through cognitive functions, one perceives the world around him, acts, reacts, performs various tasks. Thought processes give one the possibility of learning, remembering, adapting to constantly changing environmental conditions. In addition to memory, cognitive functions include concentration, attention, speech functions, speed of thought, ability to understand information. The executive functions include the ability to assess and solve problems, planning and organizing. Ashwagandha supports learning, memory and recall (ID 4194*).
- Mental health
Ashwaganda helps maintain mental balance, supports mental function in the elderly and helps maintain emotional stability. (ID 4194*)
Ashwagandha improves the body's resistance to stress, she helps the body to deal with stress and to recover from stressful events. (ID 4194*)
- Sleep and relaxation
Ashwagandha supports the onset of sleep. (ID 4194*)
- Normal reproduction system functions
Ashwagandha supports the health of the female reproductive organs. She supports male sexual function and helps maintain sperm mobility and sperm count. (ID 4198*)
* Health claim number according to the Consolidated list of Article 13 health claims by European Food Safety Authority in accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 on nutrition and health claims made on foods.
|Ingredients||Per Serving Size 15 Drops (0,5 ml): Organic Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root 0,5 ml. Other Ingredients: Organic Vegetable Glycerin and Purified Water. All ingredients are non-GMO and vegan.|
|Suggested Use||Shake well before use. Take up to 15 drops (0.5 mL) 1 to 3 times a day, or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional. Can be taken directly by mouth or added to water. Please avoid direct dropper contact to the skin or mouth in order to prevent product contamination and damage to the dropper.|