Life Extension Magnesium Citrate 100 Capsules
- Brand: Life Extension
- Product Code: LifeExtension11
- Availability: In Stock
2 or more -5%
Boost your immunity, muscles, bones, cardiovascular and nervous system with this magnesium citrate and order today!
| 100 mg | 100 Vegetarian Capsules | 1 per serving | non-GMO |
The Magnesium in Magnesium Citrate can:
- Promotes heart health and your cardiovascular system
- Contributing to maintaining normal nerve- and muscle function
- Can help keeping your bones strong, flexible and healthy
Use magnesium citrate to support your heart and cardiovascular system, you will also contribute to strengthening bones, maintaining normal muscle and nerve function, stable heart rhythm, blood pressure and sugar.
Health benefits at a glance:
If you are looking for a supplement that covers and supports a wide range of organs vulnerable to the aging process look no further. Magnesium in Magnesium Citrate promotes heart- and vascular health contributes strengthens your bones, and helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function and much more. So let magnesium help you take charge of the aging process!
Why it works:
As your body ages, your bones may begin to lose strength. It’s also common that your cardiovascular system can experience a certain level of fatigue and that nerve function is not as speedy as before.
Because magnesium found in Magnesium Citrate can support bone strength and cardiovascular- and nerve function, it’s exactly where Magnesium Citrate comes into the picture. Simply put, magnesium is one of the body’s most important minerals [1,2].
Magnesium supports hundreds of enzymatic processes within cells , helping to keep them strong and healthy. Furthermore, it can also help keep your heart rhythm steady and help support a healthy immune system. It can also contribute to maintaining blood sugar and blood pressure levels already within normal range and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis [1,2].
All of these support functions play a role in fighting the natural aging process, because they combat many different age-related woes at the same time.
The science behind the product:
Magnesium can positively support bone mineral matrix and its ability to metabolize minerals which are necessary for repair and rebuilding [4,5]. Scientists reported that people need to get sufficient amount of minerals including calcium and magnesium. They are essential for your body and therefore, they can help to maintain strong and healthy bones.
Additionally, studies reported that dietary magnesium intake and supplementation indeed can improve the metabolic profile [6-8]. It was shown that magnesium can positively influence insulin resistance, serum lipid profiles, inflammation, endothelial function, oxidative stress .
How to use:
- Take one (1) capsule one to two times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Can be taken all at once or in divided doses.
- Magnes Res. 2010 Jun;23(2):60-72.
- Eur J Clin Invest. 2011 Apr;41(4):405-10.
- Am J Nephrol. 2012;36(3):228-37.
- Biol Trace Elem Res. 2010 Feb;133(2):136-43.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998 Aug;83(8):2742-8
- Magnes Res. 2007 Jun;20(2):107-29.
- Public Health Nutr. 2012 Jan 5:1-9.
- Clin Cardiol. 2000 Jun;23(6):433-6.
- Curr Opin Lipidol. 2008 Feb;19(1):50-6.
|Ingredients||Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100 mg/1 capsule; Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate. Non-GMO|