Good State Liquid Ionic Zinc Sulfate 60 ml
- Brand: Good State
- Product Code: GoodState06
- Availability: Sold Out
Support your immune system, heart and eye health with this Liquid Ionic Zinc from Good State!
LIQUID. NANO-IONIC. ULTRA CONCENTRATE.
SUPPORTS OVER 200 CHEMICAL AND ENZYMATIC PRODUCTIONS IN YOUR BODY
"Z" IS THE LAST LETTER IN THE ALPHABET, WHICH MEANS IT OFTEN RECEIVES LITTLE OR NO ATTENTION. YET Z IS THE FIRST LETTER IN THE WORD “ZINC.” HOW MUCH THOUGHT HAVE YOU EVER GIVEN TO IT?
- Zinc contributes to the proper metabolism of acids and bases.
- Zinc contributes to the proper metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Zinc contributes to proper cognitive function.
- Zinc contributes to the proper synthesis of DNA.
- Zinc contributes to fertility and proper reproductive function.
- Zinc contributes to the proper metabolism of macronutrients.
- Zinc contributes to the proper metabolism of fatty acids.
- Zinc contributes to the proper metabolism of vitamin A.
- Zinc contributes to the proper synthesis of proteins.
- Zinc helps maintain healthy bones.
- Zinc helps maintain healthy hair.
- Zinc helps maintain healthy nails.
- Zinc helps maintain healthy skin.
- Zinc helps maintain normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Zinc helps maintain good eyesight.
- Zinc contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Zinc helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc plays a role in the process of cell division.
GIVE YOUR BODY WHAT IT NEEDS AND TRY A BOTTLE OF LIQUID IONIC ZINC ULTRA CONCENTRATE!
What does ionic zinc actually mean?
Ionized means to convert wholly or partly into ions. An ion is an atom that has a positive or negative charge. A positively charged ion can bind to a negatively charged ion. During binding, a new molecule is created and at that moment nutrients become available to our human body.
The plant and animal kingdoms already show us how to convert minerals into ionized form. Plants and animals are able to absorb inorganic minerals, for example from rocks. When we take the plants as an example, the following happens. Plants are actually germinating little factories that make their own food. They absorb the inorganic minerals from the soil (partly from crushed rock) through their roots and then convert the minerals into organic, ionized form in their own factory. We humans cannot properly carry out this conversion process ourselves, but by mimicking this process, the producer Good State makes organic, ionized zinc available to us. This ionized form is also contained in this Ionic Zinc and can be recognized and absorbed well by your body.
Importance of a Zinc Supplement Like Ionic Zinc
Zinc is an essential trace element. Our body cannot make zinc on its own. We must therefore ingest it every day through our diet and possibly through supplements. The importance of the use of zinc is known to many people. It is an extremely important substance for countless processes in our body. It contributes, among other things, to support the normal functioning of the immune system. But although zinc is an extremely important nutrient, scientific research shows that an estimated half of the entire world population is at risk of getting too little zinc through the diet (source). That's why it's important for many people to consume a high-quality zinc supplement on a daily basis, such as this Ionic Zinc from Good State.
* Health claims approved by the European Food Safety Authority. For more information on the effects of this mineral on the human body, please look for other sources of information. Thank you for your understanding.
|Ingredients||Ionic Zinc from Zinc Sulfate, Reverse Osmosis Water.|