Laveen Vega Multi Complete Multivitamin with Vitamin B12, D and Iron 60 Capsules
- Brand: Laveen
- Product Code: Laveen07
- Availability: In Stock
2 or more -5%
✔️ for vegans, vegetarians or people who eat little meat
✔️ also suitable for children from 5 years old
✔️ 21 vitamins and minerals
✔️ high-dose vitamin B12
✔️ with spirulina extract
✔️ 100% natural and vegan certified
Vega Multi Complete has been specially developed for vegans, vegetarians or people who eat little meat. This multivitamin contains 21 natural vitamins, minerals and spirulina extract. Spirulina is one of the oldest types of algae and is grown in areas where the sun shines more than 320 days a year. Spirulina is a source of vegetable proteins.
The formula contains a high dose of vitamin B12 of natural origin. It is a water-soluble vitamin found naturally in animal products such as milk, dairy products, meat, fish and eggs. It is difficult to obtain for vegetarians and vegans. Vitamin B12 supports energy metabolism, helps with fatigue, supports the immune system and plays an important role in the functioning of the nerves.
Buffered Vitamin C - Sodium ascorbate is a non-bitter, non-acidic, buffered vitamin C. Buffered vitamin C loses its acid form due to binding (buffering) with sodium. Vitamin C helps immunity and fatigue, is important for blood vessels, supports the formation of collagen in bones and helps take care of the skin from the inside
The formula in Vega Multi Complete helps:
1) For problems with fatigue*
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, folic acid, iron and magnesium help reduce fatigue
2) strengthen the immune system**
- Vitamin A, B6, B12, folic acid, vitamin C, D, iron, selenium and zinc help the immune system
3) increase energy level***
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, biotin, vitamin C, iodine, iron and manganese support energy levels
4) provide the necessary nutrition for hair, skin and nails
– Biotin, selenium and zinc benefit the hair
– Vitamin A, B2, B3, C, biotin, iodine and zinc nourish the skin and help take care of the skin from the inside
– Selenium and zinc are good for nails
How to use them?
|From 5 to 12 years:||1 capsule|
|13 years and over:||2 capsules|
Take just before or after a meal.
Can I open the capsule?
Yes, you can open the capsule to take out the contents and mix it with something like yogurt or a smoothie. Dissolving in water or juice is not recommended.
How much is in the package?
Contents: 60 vegan capsules
What are the ingredients?
Spirulina, vitamin C, magnesium, B3, iron, vitamin E, zinc, vitamin B5, manganese, B6, B2, B1, vitamin A, B12, B11, iodine, biotin, chromium, K2, selenium, molybdenum, D3, capsule: vegetarian cellulose
|Ingredients per capsule||Content||RI (%)|
|Vitamin C (sodium L-ascorbate)||40 mg||50|
|Magnesium (citrate)||28 mg|
|Vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol succinate)||6 mg||50|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||8 mg||50|
|Vitamin B5 (D-calcium pantothenate)||3 mg||50|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-phosphate)||0,7 mg||50|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||0,7 mg||50|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCI)||0,55 mg||50|
|Zinc (citrate)||5 mg||50|
|Iron (fumarate)||7 mg||50|
|Beta carotene||200 ug|
|Manganese (gluconate)||1 mg||50|
|Vitamin B11 – folate (5MTHF)||100 ug||50|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||125 ug||5000|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||75 ug||50|
|Selenium (L-selenomethionine)||17,5 ug||25|
|Vitamin K2 (MenaQ7-Menaquinone-7)||18,75 ug||25|
|Chromium (picolinate)||20 ug||50|
|Molybdenum (sodium molybdate)||12,5 ug||25|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) Vegan Vitashine||10 ug||200|
Does this product contain allergens?
No, this product does not contain soy, gluten, lactose and nuts.
What is the best way to store this supplement?
Store closed or open in a dark place.
INFORMATION ABOUT LAVEEN NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS:
- 100% natural
- Clean Label: vitamins, minerals, herbs and nothing else!
- Based on natural plant extracts
- Vegan and cruelty free (Vegan Society quality mark)
- SKAL Bio certificate
- NO added sugar
- NO anti-caking agent
- NO fragrances, dyes or aromas
- NO flavors or flavor enhancers
- WITHOUT allergens (milk, soy, gluten, nuts...)