Eidon Magnesium Ionic Liquid Drops 60 ml
- Brand: Eidon Ionic Minerals
- Product Code: Eidon03
- Availability: Sold Out
2 or more -5%
Support your nervous and cardiovascular system with Liquid Ionic Magnesium from Eidon Ionic Minerals!
Eidon ionic minerals are clean not only in their composition, but also energetically. Eidon's bottling room is equipped with a supersonic sound (HSS) speaker that directs 528 hertz frequencies at the minerals during bottling.
Liquid Magnesium | 60 ml | Eidon | Child Safe |
Magnesium plays an essential role in over 300 enzyme reactions in the human body. All refined foods are lacking Ionic Magnesium, as well as most other essential minerals. Many people eat a highly refined diet and are, as a result, deficient in Magnesium.
Some important functions of Magnesium are:
- Regulates Calcium transport and deposition into bone
- A primary electrolyte along with Calcium, Potassium, Sodium and Chloride
- Helps in the conduction of nerve impulses and the relaxation of muscle tissue
Calcium and Potassium stimulate muscle contraction - Magnesium makes muscles relax. This is very important for heart function as the body needs ample stores of Ionic Magnesium to allow for proper heart muscle relaxation.
While Magnesium deficiency is fairly common, it is frequently overlooked. The reason is that serum Magnesium levels (the test most doctors use) do not reflect actual body stores of Magnesium. Blood levels are kept within the normal range at the expense of other tissues.
Magnesium deficiency may occur because of:
- Excessive loss of Magnesium through urine or sweat
- Temporary gastrointestinal upsets, which can cause a loss of Magnesium or limit Magnesium absorption
- A chronically low intake of Magnesium
- Excessive stress, either physical, emotional, or environmental
Magnesium elimination is increased when using alcohol, caffeine, excessive sugar, diuretics, and birth control pills.
Confusion, disorientation, loss of appetite, nervousness, irritability, muscle contractions and cramps, tingling, numbness, headaches, and nervous twitches and tics.
Food High in Magnesium:
Almonds, spinach, chard, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, black beans, avocado, potatoes, brown rice, kidney beans, bananas, figs.
Permitted health claims: *
- Magnesium helps reduce exhaustion and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to the balance of electrolytes.
- Magnesium contributes to the right metabolism important for energy production.
- Magnesium contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Magnesium contributes to the proper functioning of muscles.
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Magnesium contributes to the proper function of the psyche.
- Magnesium helps maintain healthy bones.
- Magnesium helps maintain healthy teeth.
- Magnesium plays a role in the cell division process.
Obtaining the needed minerals via the food we eat is a chronic problem today. This is primarily due to our deficient soils and over processing and over cooking of our foods. Drinking ultra-purified water can also strip our body of these essential minerals. It is important to be aware of the fact that reverse osmosis and distilled water will actually act in reverse of what nature intended our water to do. Instead of being a mineral delivery system, the minerals are taken out of the water and this puts additional stress on the body tissue to compensate for the lack of minerals in the water. The minerals must then be taken from our healthy reserves in bone and muscle, thus leaving our system deficient and vulnerable. Replacement is essential!
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Health claims approved by the European Food Safety Authority.
|Ingredients||Magnesium (as magnesium chloride), De-ionized water.|
|Suggested Use||30 drops per day in 240 ml of water or juice. Children under five - 15 drops.|
|Warning||Store at room temperature, tightly closed. Keep out of reach children. Do not freeze.|
|Qualities||Naturally derived. No sugar, starch, artificial flavor, color preservatives, or animal by-products. Gentle on the stomach, gluten-free, Vegan, Non-GMO, 100 % bioavailable. Can be applied topically. Safe for children and pets. Bottle made of blue glass, recyclable.|